Arena Of Valor – Personal Review
When it comes to playing awesome battle games then it is hard to ignore Arena of Valor that is popular from a long. This game is downloaded by millions of gamer and it has good reviews. Everyone want to play with friends and it is the reason that 5v5 battle mode is point of attraction here. Personally, I have played Arena of Valor and find that it is quite similar to mobile legends bang bang and league of legends. The three lane battle mode is loved by so many gamer and choosing the right hero is main goal for the beginners. Currencies are the important factor here otherwise it is hard to win over opponent. I started by earning gold and then other resources like gems. Vouchers will be new term for you that are required in many battles. The Hook Wars and 5v5 battles are the best to earn good amount of resources.
How I Played
In beginning, I decided to play using single hero and that was really basic one. The initial battle in game was easy but stage by stage, each level keep on getting harder. I spent few dollars on the starter pack but it wasn’t that much helpful because I gained bunch of gold and gems however spending money on average packages that cost around $20 or more can help but still, that wasn’t a good choice yet. So, there are some methods that I used and didn’t even spend a single penny later.
• Choose two heroes because you can learn variety of attacks and it is easy to manage two heroes.
• Keep on spending real money to upgrade both and make sure that you don’t waste resources on other things.
• All the issues in the game are due to gold, gems and vouchers but it is easy to get rid of them by 5v5 battles as well as 1v1.
• If you are willing to learn the best and try out some good battles then love events and 1v1 can help the most.
• Before heading to 5v5 battles, build a strategy with the teammates because it is the important factor to pay attention on.
• While battling, keep defense as the main factor in mind because it can help in assuring the victory over opponent.
These are some of the tips that I used and reached on apex. The journey to dominate over all modes Arena Of Valor Hack wasn’t easy, especially with the 5v5 and hook wars but the patience and endurance worked well.
In the beginning, everyone loses, doesn’t matter it is one match or ten matches but leaning from the mistake always help. You should ignore the mistakes and make sure to learn from these. Building a strategy is typical appstore thing because you can’t learn it by tutorials or strategy guides, these are build by own. Go slow and the endurance will help in learning each factor. Always consider the move before heading over to opponent.